If you, the original purchaser, are not satisfied with our service, the original service provider will repair the problem to your satisfaction or remove the installed components and refund the service price. This guarantee will remain in effect for one year after the original repair date.
Other dealers may promise “better” or “longer” warranties…with a lot of hidden stipulations and legal jargon that don’t actually cover any issues.
Our comprehensive service agreement guarantees that for one full year, if you are not 100% satisfied, your local Comfort24•7® Dealer will fix the problem or remove the installation and refund the full service price. Period.
Additionally, the craftsmanship of any new system we install is guaranteed to be free of defects…for life. It comes standard with every new install we do.
If you, the original purchaser, are not satisfied with your service, the original service provider will repair the problem to your satisfaction or remove the installed components and refund the service price. This guarantee will remain in effect for one year after the original repair date.
If the Factory Authorized Part installed by your Comfort247® dealer fails within two years from the date of repair, the replacement part and labor (during normal business hours) will be provided at no cost to you.
Your service provider will contact you within one hour of your initial contact with our Comfort24•7® call center (877-707-C247).
When you purchase a service agreement from your Comfort24•7® dealer, you will receive a 12 month no breakdown guarantee up to $300 if you follow the recommendations of your Service Provider. If a part fails within the first year, your Service Provider will replace the part free of charge and will not bill labor for service provided from 7 AM to 7 PM Monday through Friday.
When you purchase a qualified system from your Comfort24•7® participating dealer you will receive the following benefits at no additional charge:
If you, the original purchaser, are not satisfied with your purchase, the original installing dealer will repair the problem to your satisfaction or remove the products and refund the purchase price, subject to the Owner’s Obligations and Limitations listed on the back of this certificate. This guarantee will remain in effect for two years after the original installation date.
Your Installation Assurance Guarantee includes 10 year parts & labor on your heating and air conditioning system fully underwritten by Bryant Corporation and Carrier Corporation with no deductible or hidden charges. Genuine Factory Authorized parts are used and you will not be charged for parts or labor for 10 years from date of installation. Proper installation, operation and maintenance are required for warranty coverage to remain effective. See your installing dealer for complete details.
If any cabinet piece (top cover, base pan, side/end panel) rusts completely through on your System within ten years of installation date, your installing dealer will provide the replacement piece to be installed at no charge to the homeowner. This guarantee will remain in effect for 10 years after the original installation date.
If your System is struck by lightning, your installing dealer will pay up to $300 of the deductible amount of your homeowner’s insurance for repair or replacement of the System or its effected parts. Verification of the System damage is necessary by your installing contractor, or any other party deemed necessary by your insurance company. This guarantee will remain in effect for 10 years after the original installation date.
If your System is flooded by water, your installing dealer will pay up to $300 of the deductible amount of your homeowner’s insurance for repair or replacement of the System or its effected parts. Verification of the System damage is necessary by your installing contractor, or any other party deemed necessary by your insurance company. This guarantee will remain in effect for 10 years after the original installation date.
The craftsmanship in installing your new comfort system will be repaired if at any time there is breakage in ductwork connections and transitions, flue piping, gas & electrical connections.
Comfort 24-7® will reimburse you, the original purchaser, for the difference between the cost of gas & electricity associated with operating your old heating and cooling system for the twelve months prior to your purchase of your new System and the cost of gas & electricity associated with operating your new System during its first twelve months of operation to the extent that your gas & electricity costs for heating and cooling in the first year of operation are not at least 25% less that they were during the prior 12 month period, subject to the adjustments and assumptions listed below:
- The old system must have been 10.0 SEER or less and fully operational, and the new System must be at least a 16.0 SEER and 95% AFUE matched system.
- Savings calculations will be adjusted based on changes in utility rates, changes in square footage of heated or cooled areas, extraordinary energy usage changes, and average cooling degree days and average heating degree days as published by the U.S. Department of Commerce for the nearest major metropolitan area, over the relevant 12 month periods.
- Savings calculations will be based on an assumption that heating and cooling costs account for 46% of a consumer’s total utility bill, with a net total electricity bill reduction of 11.5% expected as a result of a 25% reduction in heating and cooling costs. The 46% factor is subject to adjustment where the following conditions exist: Heated or cooled garages or out building, Swimming pools, The customer engages in a home occupation, The energy source for the heating part of the new System differs from the energy source used by the old system, or Other extraordinary energy usage.
- The home must be occupied by the same owner throughout the 24 months preceding the end of the first year of operation of the new System.
- Your installing dealer reserves the right to meter the new System to validate customer usage.
The customer must file a claim for reimbursement within 15 months of the original installation date.. To file a claim, the customer must submit a copy of the Homeowner’s Registration Form and copies of the customer’s utility bills for the relevant 24 month period.
Claims are to be directed to:
25% ENERGY SAVINGS PROGRAM
ATTN: Marketing Manager
17725 Volbrecht Road
Lansing, IL 60438
- This offer is applicable only to homeowner’s personal residence. Not applicable to any rental or commercial properties or residences in which the owner is not the primary resident.
- Amount shown in the Covered Equipment Refund Amount is the amount of the purchase price to be refunded by the dealer in the event the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is executed.
- Installing contractor is not responsible for painting, patching or restoration work in the event that the new System is removed.
- Owner must provide access for system to be removed weekdays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Covered Equipment refund Amount is based on labor and material necessary for the installation of the new System only. Additional items that would remain on the premises, i.e.: ductwork, electrical/plumbing upgrades, registers, grills, and all fees, permits and finance charges are not subject to refund.
- Owner agrees to allow the installing dealer ample time for the resolution of the dissatisfaction or for the approval of the eventual removal of the system.
- Regardless of the retention of original equipment, the new system will still be removed free of charge if no satisfaction is reached..